Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Saga Continues...

I was being catty (or rabbity?) with that last post - but I am really starting to get a little bit nervous... Last weekend we had the Jaded Lover "fuck you you're an asshole" routine because I wasn't paying enough attention to her and went and hung out with friends on Sunday - which evolved into the Horny Stalker blowing up my text messages with the likes of "can we just fuck" or "let watch movies tonight and snuggle" (Uh... No!) and so on for the greater part of the week... So I have just avoided the situation as much as I can - stayed in my room with all the lights off, slept, hid, whatever... Fortunately there is a lock on my door - and a window!

Then today I log on to my profile on GDC and she has a fucking profile - and has been on my page... What the fuck is that???


It's a site for GAY MEN... Why??? There is absolutely NO logical reason for her to even be ON the site other than to follow me around and do heaven only knows what. I wonder how many other online places of mine she has saved and sits there ogling. It's fucking freaky as all shit.

It's like I am being stalked. I really don't want to have to change ALL my shit again - I just did that not long ago because of someone else pulling this online stalking shit - hence the new blogs, new screen names, et cetera - but NOW I am living with the damned person. It's more than just a little bit disconcerting.

I wonder what pair of crazy pants she is going to be wearing next... I really don't know what to do. I am so fucking stressed out over this and so uncomfortable I just want to cry. I feel like a prisoner in my own fucking world...

And I am supposed to be the whacky one...

Pray, chant, dance, do whatever Voodoo you do to help me find a job so I can get myself out of this situation.

It's just seems to go from bad to worse...

And this is about as bad as I can handle.

It's starting to get downright scary.

p.s. And no, I have not broached the subject with her because I don't want to (a) encourage her or (b) make matters worse than they already are.