Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Mirror Has Two Faces

Don't you just love it when people in your life tell you one thing - offer suggestions - which when you actually listen to and follow they then bitch and moan and talk shit about to whomever will listen? Oh, my eyes ache from rolling.

Okay, enough of that. You get it. I get it. Bored with it. Point made.

But it is good motivation, I will say... Have to go to town today to talk to someone about a (paying) project that I am rather excited about. Am a bit nervous as I have to be a Real Person (well at least one that functions normally in the "real world") which is not something I am apt to do all that often these days. Hopefully all will go well.

School should be rockin' and rollin' soon too. Talked to the gal earlier this week and I was in the process of being processed so the September 9th start date should be a reality! Wow.

Also, my first assignment for PureSYTYCD has been submitted this morning. Just pending approval and it should be up. It's crap. Not at all up to par with my normal writings, but I was stressed and out of sorts and not near where I needed to be to write it but I think it still holds its own. The next one will be better. Of that I am certain.

But anyway, this is really just breadcrumbs so I can look back on the journey and see where I was when. It's been such a dark and strange few years that it's kinda nice to see the sun again.

I don't know how I allowed myself to get so far into the woods - but I am, at long last, finding my way out of the witch's oven - and onto the right path.

"Sometimes you meet yourself on the road before you have a chance to learn the appropriate greeting. Faced with your own possibilities, the hard part is knowing a speech is not required. All you have to say is yes."