Friday, August 7, 2009

Well that just makes me moist... (or, I am going into the Witness Protection Program).

This is from one of my newest favourite blogs, Emails from Crazy People (and, NO! you Turd, there are not any from me on there, yet). People just amaze - and frighten the hell out of - me.



Original Post:
"I want to believe this is fake. I really want to believe this is fake. Otherwise, I may have to give up my self-respect and that of other fellow Star Wars fans."
Okay, there are so many things WRONG with this lovely letter. I've not seen Star Wars anything since the '70s, but if I recall correctly didn't Luke have to hack into the stomach of that poor thing and gut it - subsequently KILLING it - in order to crawl inside. WTF?

I remember why I am single. And plan to stay that way for a very long time...