I found this on Ultra's blog on Tribe and it took me back. Made me remember some things I hadn't thought about in years - some good - some bad - some simply "Oh yeah..."
Reminds me of the last line of the book by William Peter Blatty: "In forgetting, they were trying to remember."
1. Who was your first love?
• Keith Clayton - when I was like 5 or 6 - I just thought he was The Shit
2. Who was your first kiss and when?
• This one I really don't remember - how sad
3. Who was your first prom date?
• Erica - she was my ex-girlfriend's girlfriend - and my ex-girlfriend brought my then boyfriend - my school wouldn't allow same sex couples so we got around it
4. Who was your first room mate?
• Cresta when I was like 15 - worst roommate ever - not that that has improved much with time
5. What was your first job?
• let's just call it "Sales" shall we?
6. What was your first car?
• big ass Pink '67 Caddy land yacht - I loved that car
7. When did you go to your first funeral?
• 1986 when my sister died
8. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
9. Who was your first grade teacher?
• Mrs. Harris
10. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
• Was either from Lubbock to Waco - or vice versa
11. Where did you go for your first date and who was it with?
• My first "real date" was probably Barbara Marler - because no one else would date us!
12. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
• Kristi Reid - to smoke
13. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
• Barbara Marler - an no - and Krisit Reid - and yes, we still talk
14. Who was the first person to send you flowers?
• Okay - this is pathetic - but I sent them to myself
15. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house?
• I think the first time was the... Sanatorium! Seriously - I was like 12 or so and addicted to coke so they locked me up to dry out... And I loved it there - I didn't want to go home
16. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
• I don’t call people after a bad day
17. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
• Never done that
18. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
• Go to bed
19. What was your first career choice?
• I was going to be the next Mikhail Baryshnikov
20. What was your first sport?
• Dance, I guess? or Soccer if you want a "real " sport
And that was me, then....