Monday, January 14, 2008

Zonked...


I am so freakin' tired of being tired. I actually slept for a bit yesterday (after almost 4 days of being awake) and have been up since. I can not sleep no matter what I try. I have tried the whole yoga/meditation routine; warm milk; every pill known to man; pot... Nothing works. I know this has more than a lot to do with my wild ass mood swings - and my health - but what do you do when nothing you do seems to work. I just go and go until I finally just fall out and snooze for an hour or two. I hate to think what I am going to be like once I start working... Perhaps then I will have something tiring me out enough that I can actually rest. Man, I hope so. This shit is for the birds. I am sitting here wanting nothing more than to lay down and sleep for a few days, but the second I try - I am back up and running at 90 to nothing. Anyone got a frying pan and a good strong whomp to the head???