Thursday, October 22, 2009

FUCKED from the get-go...



At what point do you realize you are fighting a losing battle...  I think I just got kicked in the balls with the realization that I am TOTALLY full of shit in believing that this is ever going to get better.  Let's be honest, bunnies, this shit aint going to change.  You can't change a horse's colour.
Pictures framing up the past
Your taunting smirk behind the glass
This museum full of ash
Once a tickle, now a rash


This used to be a Funhouse
But now it's full of evil clowns
It's time to start the countdown
I'm gonna burn it down
 I feel so defeated.  I feel so lost.  What exactly have I been believing in and fighting for?  Really?  And why?  And what kicks even harder in the nads of the Rabbit is I have nothing; I have no one.  I don't have Mommie like my brother.  I don't have Daddy like my sister.  I have no one to help me out.  I have a house full of shit and no where to go.

I just got barraged tonight with the antics of an evil clown.  I can't even tell you what crawled up her ass this fucking time, but undoubtedly I am to blame for it.  Yet again.  UGH.  So much annoyed with being the Anti-Christ.  And knowing nothing about it or what is going on.  Over it.  I can't do anything right - no matter how much blood I wipe off the floor - no matter how much shit I wipe off the toilet seat - no matter how many floors I vacuuum or dinners I cook.  Not enough.  Never.  Ever.
Echoes knocking on locked doors
All the laughter from before
I'd rather live out on the street
Than in this haunted memory


I've called the movers, called the maids
We'll try to exorcise this place
Drag my mattress to the yard
Crumble, tumble house of cards
What do I do, y'all???
I'm crawling through the doggy door
My key don't fit my life no more
I'll change the drapes, I'll break the plates
I'll find a new place, burn this fucker down
CAN I even win?