Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Now I know my ABCs...



It's been a suck week (or six) and though I have a bazillion and three blogs bouncing around in my head, nothing seems to want to come out in any coherent fashion.  With trying to find work (that I am physically capable of performing); school chaos (which is FINALLY coming to fruition); fighting with Kiks; trying to help Mimi with her blog; AND trying to maintain my own blog, grow my readership, and acquire advertisers... Woooo-wee, gurrl...

I am about give out..

Then I have Whackbag Wanda from the next apartment over knocking and knocking and knocking on my damned door 37 (literally - no, I am dead serious!) times a day.  It's a wonder I have not gone bat-shit, monkey-fuckin', street-rat crazy...

But anyway...

Someone sent me the following meme.  While I ♥ memes, I hate tagging people with them.  So if you'd like - cut and paste and do your own...  If not, I am sure you know how to roll it and where to stick it.

Enjoy my mindless ramblings...

THE ABCs OF ME

A – ADVOCATE FOR:  Being fucking real.  I hate pretension.  I hate bullshit.  Be you or be gone.

B – BEST FEATURE: What the fuck am I?  A car?  My Glovebox???  Cuz we know it aint my Trunk!

C – COULD DO WITHOUT:  All the bullshit, chaos, and catastrophe that is my life.  (I'm working on it.)

D – DREAMS & DESIRES: Peace - my own.  Not world peace. Not feed the children.  Not cure cancer.  I am not buying the world a fucking Coke.  I just would like a moment.  Just one.  And a nap.

E – ESSENTIAL ITEMS: I've learned that there is truly nothing essential in this life.  Sustenance is important; but most other things are relative.  There's really nothing - besides the obvious - that I couldn't live without.  Things I would miss, sure.  But very little is truly a matter of life and death.

F – FAVORITE PAST TIME:  You mean other than bitching?  I used to love to dance, when I had feel that functioned properly...  Love anything creative... What is the point in doing something if you are not creating and leaving your mark on the world?  I can't stand to just ass the couch and stare at the boob tube...

G – GOOD AT: Usually a great cook; a decent writer; a good listener; and I am terribly entertaining.

H – HAVE NEVER TRIED: Skydiving.  And I want to...badly.

I – IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: You'd never see me again. 

J – JUNKIE FOR: Coffee.  My body FUH-reaks out without caffieine.  Not cute.

K – KINDRED SPIRIT: That's mine.  They know who they are.

L – LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I'm actually terribly, painfully shy.

M – MEMORABLE MOMENT:   Getting a callback for RENT.  Of course my dumb ass went into panic mode and didn't actually GO back - but I got the call, at least...

N – NEVER AGAIN WILL I: fall in love.

O – OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: I don't indulge in much of anything.  Maybe that's part of my problem.

P – PROFESSION: Mad Hatter; Artist

Q – QUOTE: "Sometimes you meet yourself on the road before you have a chance to learn the appropriate greeting. Faced with your own possibilities, the hard part is knowing a speech is not required. All you have to say is yes." ~ Pearl Cleage

R – REASON TO SMILE: The fact that my fro is finally getting long enough to rock a Baby Moz... 

S – SORRY ABOUT:  not much.  It all leads to where you are.  It's all part of the journey.

T -THINGS THAT ARE WORRYING YOU RIGHT NOW: School and my successes therein.  But this list could go on for days...  I worry to much.  There's a reason I have an ulcer.

U – UNINTERESTED IN:  People, for the most part.  Most make me want to vomit, scream, or stick my head in the oven (preferrably gas).

V – VERY SCARED OF: No comment.  Never tell someone your fears.  It gives them power over you.

W – WORST HABITS: Temper- Temper.  I am a Cajun blooded redhead afterall...

X – X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT:  New Orleans.  New Orleans.  New Orleans.  Of course if I ever get back there, it will no longer be a vacay spot because I would never leave again...

Y – YUMMIEST DESSERT:  I have a huge hard-on for cinnamon toast (is that a desert?) - or peach yogurt.

Z – ZODIAC SIGN: Cancer.  Yeah, I'm a crabby ol' bitch.

What are the ABCs of you?