Friday, October 16, 2009

Lessons (being) Learned


One of these days, I am going to learn.  I am going to quit doing shit for people.   

Period.

Every God damned time I do - every single time I open a can of worms - it comes back to bite me in the ass...

Those worms have some sharp fuckin' teeth - lemme tell ya! 

And then I, the Dumbass Deluxe, get upset by it. It's my own damn fault.  I need to learn to keep my mouth shut; SHUT THE FUCK UP, and go sit in a corner somewhere...   I either volunteer my services - or concede to a request - knowing full fuckin' well what is about to happen.

They either don't like the (FREE) hair cut.  They don't like the (FREE) garment.  They don't like the (FREE) website.

Get the picture???   

"I don't want to pay for it or anything...  And I don't mind you doing it for free and everything...  But I am going to nit-pick the fucking hell out of it in the mean-fucking-time...  Thanks."
And then, nine times out of ten, I have wasted my own FUCKING time and energy because though go along and FUCK it up by jacking with it when they have not a damned clue one what they are doing...
Done.  Done.  Done.   The can opener is in the trash.


I don't have time for this shit.

And I've no one to blame but myself.

Go fucking figure.