Thursday, October 16, 2008

Killer Trannies for Halloween or That Man in High Heels Tried to Kill Me!

I am a die hard fan of the crap horror movie. I just can't help it. So when I found this article I just about wet my panties. It's regarding the top fifteen trannie killers of all time. You have NO idea how much some of these movies influenced me. Angela especially. Sleepaway Camp made me want to be a homicidal chick-with-a-dick when I was younger and had a HUGE effect on what became Dazey Mayhem.

Anyway - check this article out and then check out the movies. Well worth your time to waste!

Alfred Hitchcock’s Psycho not only jumpstarted the modern horror film, it also introduced a new kind of villain to movie audiences – the transexual killer. The climactic image of a crazed, knife wielding Norman Bates, dressed up like mommy was a perverse shock for the conservative movies audiences of the early sixties. Infused with the kind of psycho-sexual undercurrents that shockmeister filmmakers love to exploit, the Trans-Killer sub-genre grew out of the matchbook psychobabble on serial killers that began to proliferate after Psycho’s success and the sensational true life crimes of crazy fuckers like Ed Gein and the Zodiac Killer... More...