Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Great Dialogue...

Nip/Tuck is one of my guilty pleasures. It's a horrid, immoral, bawdy, trashy show that makes no apologies. I love it. There are few things I watch on tv. This is one of them. The quote below is from the latest episode in which the patient is having a penis reduction and the nurses are checking out the goods... I laughed my ass off.


Teddy: "Why would someone write 'Nam' on their dick?"
...
Sean: "That doesn't say 'Nam.'
Teddy: "Namaste..."
Linda: "Namaste home and play with that thing...."

And below is the lunatic that is Jennifer Coolidge from a couple of weeks ago. Her character (pick a name, it keeps changing - the latest being Hot Coco) has ass implants to make herself more.... "Ethnic" because her album was coming out. This is the video for her first "single..."



It's a horribly wicked show. If you haven't seen it, watch it. But prepare to be (wonderfully) disgusted and offended.