Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Gotta Love a Good Dumbfuck

I was browsing around on another site-to-be-unnamed and came across this post and just had to laugh. Now mind you this Slag Bag of Douche that posted this is (obviously) a complete and utter waste of skin to begin with and one can see she hasn't a brain in her head - but you think she would have at least some vague form of thought so as to not agree with everyone's response and contradict herself. It's rather amusing actually.

[NOTE: Typos and grammar are as posted]

Original Post:
who belives in this the most real death wish .. and who does not ? and why .. i do not believe in being able to take a life .. there are way too many ways to torture .. never to be released from the torment . and you ?

Response:
I don't believe in any form of capital punishment. It hasn't existed in my country for almost fifty years. It seems positively barbaric.
Porker:
i could not agree more

Response:
they get what they deserve... do also agree that there are other methods. My mind is pretty messed up and sick at times, so I can only imagine some of the stuff I could come up with.
Porker:
i share the same sick mind ..

Response:
I believe in Capital punishment to fit the crime. like child molesters should be put throught the same experience they dish out but ten fold.
Porker:
oh yes .. thats what im sayin

Um... Hello? Fat Girl? What happened to "I could not agree more" with "I don't believe in any form of capital punishment" - did you drop that hamhock your smoking like a cigarette on your head and attain amnesia??? Step away from the Smoked Pig's Feet, you crazy crack whore.

And then (!!!) we are back to:

Response:
No, I don't believe in it. Like A--- said...it's barbaric.
Porker:
well at least we agree on this one ...

I guess she pulled that Rump Roast out of her twat and remembered....

And forgot again:

Response:
I am for it one we don't need to be supporting these criminals any longer two we have too many people already-what purpose will confining them do? let em out and the cycle will repeat itself all over again, and torture will be considered inhumane so now what? back to square one here,
oh well thats my input.
Porker:
i agree but what do you think we should do ?/

Her posts are always like this. It's rather entertaining, actually. She also claims to have Crystal Blue Children or some such that are always trying to bash in their own heads... I wonder why. I'd be using rat poison as sprinkles on my ice cream if this cow was my mother....

Gotta love a good dumbfuck.