Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Insanity Loves Company

There are a lot of 'awards' going around at the moment with all these provisos and rules and you gottas.  Now while I love getting awards I rarely never do what I am supposed to with them - other than say thank you, of course.  So this little booger-pickin' poo-flinger of an award is nothing more than just that - a thank you to those of you who have stuck around and commented and kept in touch through all my ranting and raving and absences and slingings of shit.  I do appreciate you.  So just take it and do what you will with it.  It need not a list of how many toddlers your tromped in the last 42 days or how much yogurts you smeared across your naked body or which Sesame Street Muppet you'd like to bump of the ugly.  It's just spankya for being so Raisin Bran Crunch.
And, without further ado - and postively no doo-doo - the award goes to (in no particular order other than the random haphazardery that is my addled mind):

Tracie at Stir-Fry Awesomeness | Mystz at Blah Blah Blog... | B-Dub at Enjoy the Ride | Vencora at coffee with a hint of self delusion | Georgina at Olive Me | Heather at Welch Happenings | Toni at Can I Just Say... | Gayle at Gramme's Blog | Jean at Sweepy Jean Explores the (Webby) World | Deb at Menopausal New Mom | Penny at Penny Lane | Lady J at Pen to Pages | and last, but most certainly not least, Raven of Raven of the Green Mountains

Thank you so much for all the feedback and consistent comments and just being a part of my blog.  It wouldn't be the same without y'all hangin' around and flinging my shit back at me!  And by all means, if you have a fellow mental patient special someone to pass the madness along to - feel free!

Peace, Love & Thorazine,