Friday, March 12, 2010

This Week...

  • This week was almost more than I could bear.
  • This week I have not allowed myself to cry...  Yet.
  • This week I had to say good-bye to not one - but two - amazing human beings whose lives ended far too soon.
  • This week I got new shoes.
  • This week I made a new friend who astounds me with her candor.
  • This week had made me reevaluate my career path.
  • This week has made me realize that the ugly people - like TC - really do seem to get rewarded more than the others.  Nice guys DO, in fact, finish last.
  • This week Spring finally arrived in Texas. 
  • This week I let Him go.  For good.
  • This week saw Boho grow exponentially - and is showing great promise.
  • This week I offended a lot of people in my inability to deal with shit.
  • This week is one more closer to going home
  • This week I need simplicity (hence the new look of the blog).

Despite it all, this week has me hopeful that next week will be better.