Miss Britches gave me this award yesterday (Fankya!) and it was a great welcome back after being down for the count for almost a week. The rules are as such:
Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.Copy the award and paste it to your blog.Tell us 7 interesting facts about you.
Yeah, I know - there's another stipulation about nominating 342 other bloggers, their west-facing pets, the lampost of 4th & Aubergine, the fat lady on the bus, the Squirrel fearing prima donna from the Post Office, and any Slavic great-grandmothers with cheese farts, but that's so much to do and you are all so gob-smacking gorgeous that I couldn't decide on whom to pay it forward to. So if you would like to play, I hereby and such and so award you Purty. Party on, Garth!
- I really do function in my own language. I never remember the proper words for things - movies in particular (Breakout Castle, Ocean Cracker, That One with Girl with the Jewelry - anyone?) so I just make up my own. I do this with songs/artists: Nellie Retardo, "I'm Like a Turd" ? And yes, I rewrite the entire song... Inanimate objects: That turner upper thingie. People: Fred (for the longest time, years, EVERYone was Fred. It was easier)...
- I write whole dialogues and story lines for the most minute moments. I got myself all worked up just last night over a Rice Krispie commercial that should have been innocuous enough, but I had written the back story to be that the mother/daughter were waiting up for the father to come home, not knowing that his plane had crashed and he was dead. I was seriously crying over this at 3 a.m.
- I would be perfectly content to never leave the house. If I could make a living from within my rabbit's den and have things delivered, I would never venture out in public. Ever.
- I am very touch me not. Both with my possessions - and my person. Do. Not. Touch. It drives me infuckingsane.
- I don't trust anyone to clean properly. Even if it is "clean," nine time out of ten, I will reclean it to make certain it IS in fact, clean. Or at least clean enough for me. Don't get me started on public restrooms or hotels.
- If I were affixed with a limitless, disposable income, I would just have a spam key installed in the back of my head so that when my face starts to sag I can just krrink that shit back taut. Granted I would eventually make Joan Rivers look like Shirley Temple as a child, but by golly goobers, I wouldn't be wrinkley!
- I'm really not as neurotic as I sound. Oh fuck! Was that lightening??? (Good thing there's only 7 questions!!!)