Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Month of Me: Day 10 (Grab that pussy and twirl, girl!)

No, I've not abandoned my 30 day project, I promise!  It's just been nuts around here the past few days.  Two new blog design projects just from Miss Penny's blog.  And - stay tuned for it - I am starting an Artist's Blogging Collaborative called Boho Bloggers that should debut sometime this week.  Was hoping to launch it today but I don't think that's going to happen.  The idea is to create a community blog for artists of all kinds - no matter the medium - to show off, sell, and trade their works.  Will be touching base with a few of you on that here shortly.  If you'd be interested in being a part of it, give me a shout and I will get you the invite.

But anyway - more in depth days soon.  I am just trying to keep up with the whirlwind of things that are flying around like mad at the moment!  And a HUGE merci beau to all of those of you who have inquired about design work!  You're keep my mojo flowin' and my belly full!  Much appreciated!