Saturday, January 23, 2010

Friday Follow and the Fart Smell


I think I missed the point of the whole Friday Follow thing here on Blogger.  I thought it would be a great resource to perhaps find other bloggers of like mind and interest.  I did not, however, realize it is nothing more than a gathering and nesting of followers for the sake of having followers without regard to content or context.  Kinda like the Attack of the Spam Bots on Twitter.

I have deleted more comments that have nothing to do with anything related to my posts in the last 48 hours than I have in my entire history of blogging.  I don't know what the fuck "Hi. I like the colour salmon and the smell of toe.  I am a Friday Follower."  has in tangerine tranny hell to do with a post on rabid unicorns buttfucking leprechans in the forrest whilst singing "I Henry the 8th I am on my 99th Bottle of Beer on the Wall."  UGH.

It's kinda like when you're too lazy to change your brat's diaper and the Pamper gets droopy and little poops fall out leaving a Hansel and Gretel trail of shit down the hall so you just pick them up, stuff them back in, duct tape the diaper to the baby and proudly proclaim, "Yep! That's my kid!"  I aint your kid, dude.  Chill the fuck out.

Yeah, it's kinda like that, I think.

Smells that bad, too.

Won't be doing THAT again.  I don't need the pamper-ing.