Saturday, January 23, 2010

Six Words Saturday


Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing.

Mine for this week are:

I've given up on your approval.


I can't seem to win, so I plan to stop trying.  I can't seem to please anyone.  This one likes that.  That one dislikes this.  It all a big circular mind fuck of cat and mouse and cheese and chokin' on bones and a dirty ass litterbox.  So piss on it.  I'll do my own thing and if someone cares to engage - fucking fabulous - come join the party.  Otherwise, just stand out there in the rain ringin' the damned doorbell 'til your Lee Press-Ons pop off and hit you in the left eye.  Aint answerin' the do' no mo'!


To quote a queen (or two):
Vida Boheme: Your approval is not needed.
Noxeema Jackson: Approval neither desired nor required.