Sunday, January 3, 2010

Rabbit: Unplugged

(No dirty jokes about the title!)  I've been taking a couple of days off from computerland for the beginning of this new year.  I seriously did not even touch the computer for a good 48 hours.  I sang a lot.  Slept a lot.  Regrouped.  And now I am having the most difficult time convincing myself to get back into the swing of things.  Thank you all for all the comments and new followings both here and at Rabbity Things™.  I promise to respond to everyone, it's just taking me a minute.  I'm a bit surprised at how much I am having to talk myself back into it all.  Strange.

But anyway.  In the meantime, check out this Top Ten of '10 post and the responses from my readers.  Some really great answers there.  Just click on their name to go to their blog - hopefully it's all linked up properly and will take you directly to their post with the answers.  If not, have a look at their blogs anyway - I am certain you won't be disappointed.

Hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve and are all looking forward to the decade ahead.

Take care of you - more soon!