Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Movin' on Up...


I got my first official cease-and-desist letter today and had to remove a post from my gossip blog, Rabbity Things™!  How exciting!  I feel like I have arrived!!!  It seems a certain Greasey has-been actor took a little (well, a rather serious, actually) tumble and busted his ass up pretty good - broken hip and arm, fractured neck, hemorrage in his noggin.

We've all seen this actor and his struggles with addictions on a certain music channel reality show about the ins and outs of rehab.  It was there we 'met' his psycho-fuck wad of cocksnot of a girlfriend.  Total hysterical, whack job, shit stirring enabler.  Hot mess in the I-just-stepped-in-dog-shit kind of way.


Well, ANYhoo, on Rabbity Things™ I was merely accusing speculating that perhaps said and aforementioned Nutbag went all Baby Jane apeshit and aided in the grease monkey's fall...  Seems certain individuals were none too keen of my assessment...  And I couldn't be happier!  Not for his injuries, of course, bless his heart.  The dude has been through enough.  But thrilled that I got in trouble for running my mouth!!!

(Wonder if I would get in more trouble if I publish the actual letter???)

"You wouldn't be able to do these awful things to me if I weren't still in this chair."
"But you are, Blanche!!! You ARE in that chair!"