Friday, December 11, 2009

More Nutty Goodness - The Balls Edition

Now, let me preface this by sayin' that I am in no way, shape or form a fan of Miss Piggy Deen.  She comes across to me as an obnoxious Yankee with a horribly fake accent masturbating her way to fame with a poorly executed gimmick.  Works my tits OFF.  In fact, when she got wonked in the snout with a flying, frozen ham I think I laughed so hard I shit out my own funny bone.  For your viewing hilarity (she was fine, btw.  Calm down.) here's the video:





That being said, my (unhealthy) obsession with peanut butter far outweighs some jackhole TV personality.  These things are to die for.  I know some of you (Ellie) are allergic to walnuts or pecans as am I.  I usually will just mix the confectioner's sugar with some cocoa powder and roll them in that.  You can also melt down some choclate bars and dip them in that - depending on just how big you want you butt to get for New Year's.


Anyway - without further ado - here is the recipe for

Miss Piggy Deen's Nutty Balls:

Ingredients:
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup honey
2 cups powdered milk
1 1/2 cups crushed cornflakes
1 1/2 cups finely chopped walnuts or pecans
1 cup powdered sugar

Directions:
Mix peanut butter, honey, and milk together in a large bowl to form very thick mixture. Roll mixture in small balls about the size of a walnut. Roll the balls in either the crushed cornflakes, finely chopped nuts, or powdered sugar. Place on waxed paper and refrigerate for 20 minutes.

p.s. A nifty trick for minimizing the mess when measuring PB - stick a cupcake/muffin paper thing or a piece of tin foil in your measuring cup before you cram it with the peanut butter.   Then you can just lift it out and scrape off the PB without getting into a cussing match with your measuring cup for withholding that last li'l bit.