Sunday, December 20, 2009

Rabbity Must Read: Mommy with a Penis

Been a fan and follower of this one for a while now.  I mean how can you pass this over:
The humorous musings of a gay man who is the mommy of two small whipper snappers, and wife of an ex-drag queen. No wonder I have a complex. Mommy needs a cocktail!
This is a great post, especially in light of my own post from this weekend. Do be sure and check it out!!!


I want to believe that "they" will finally see the light. That the government will not dissolve my marriage. That my children's security will remain in tact, due partly because their parents will be able to remain legally married. It is our civil rights issue of the day. Homosexuals shouldn't have to sit at the back of the bus. And for those of you who need to take baby steps... We all bleed red. How bout we start with that?