Saturday, December 19, 2009

Six Words Saturday (Warning: The word "FUCK" flows freely.)


Six Words Saturday is a weekly series at
 Call Me Cate's blog, Show My Face
Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. [...] Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. [...] All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required.

Mine for this week are:

Can I get a fuckin' break??? 

My, my how the course of a fucking week can destroy a spirit.  I am so tired of this forced positivity that I am trying to utilize (that is NOT fucking working, by the way)...  Not eating.  No cigarettes.  No coffee.  Unemployment.  No home.  Limbo.  Crazy ass roommates.  It's fucking exhausting.  Dear Mr. Universe Lady, can you give me a fucking break?  Please???  FUCK!  (Yeah, I know, I say "fuck" too much.  Fuck it.)