Saturday, December 5, 2009

Six Words Saturday


Six Words Saturday is a weekly series at
 Call Me Cate's blog, Show My Face
Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. [...] Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. [...] All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required.

Mine for this week are:

Let's Dance!  You know you wanna!!!


Life's been kinda crappy and nut kickery lately - but rather than waller with all that and let it get me down (or cause me to bite someone's head off), I am choosing to just dance.  Figuratively; literally; spiritually; emotionally - in whatever form the dance chooses to manifest.  If that proves to be a chi-chi shakin' and a smackin' of my own ass good time, then so be.  If it choose to be a wall-eyed screamin' hissy fit - that's okay to.  Workin' in out and movin' it forward is what I am interested in at this point.  There's no sense in keepin' it all bottled up.  And I certainly don't want to sit this one out.  Too many things are going on in my Universe at the moment - I want to be present and in aware and in motion for all of it.

Good times to be had.  Valuable lessons to be learned.  It's all happening!