Saturday, December 12, 2009

Six Words Saturday


Six Words Saturday is a weekly series at
 Call Me Cate's blog, Show My Face
Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. [...] Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. [...] All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required.

Mine for this week are:

"I am lovin' life right now!" 

I don't know if it is the fact that Solstice is just around the corner or what, but I have just been in the best of moods the past few days.  The week started out kind of rough - and I am in so much physical pain that I can't sleep or see straight, but I have what I can only liken to hope for the future.  I can feel the changes in the air.  They are almost tangible.  And they are changes for the greater good.  I just know it.  I feel it in my bones!  (Ha-ha!  Maybe THAT's why I am hurting!  Not used to so much positive energy!!!)




I have been making a real conscious effort to employ "The Secret" lately;  The Law of Attraction and the idea that what you send out into the Universe bounces back to you.  It's a process of envisioning and putting forth the positive, and in return that is what you receive.  Instead of saying "I hope I don't get sick" (a negative), you say "I will be healthy and happy" (a positive).

Another thing I have been making use of as well is The Fuck It Way.  Quite simply if something is troubling you, just say "fuck it" walk away, move on, and find another way around it.  Don't get all wrapped up in what you can not do - or haven't any control over.  Fuck it.  Find a more productive means to your end.

It sounds trite and I have WAY oversimplified the whole process(es) - but I guarantee you - IT WORKS.  Check out the links and see what works for you. You're capable of your own change.  As they say, 'be the change you wish to see...'


I'm changin' - And I'm lovin' it!!!


"I am changin'
Seein' everything so clear
I am changin'
I'm gonna start right now right here
I'm hopin'to work it out 

and I know that I can"