Friday, December 4, 2009

WTF Friday: Boo Fuckin' Hoo


Carrying on Deb's latest creation at Menopausal New Mom, I give you this week's WTF Friday...

WTF is right!  

WTF is up everyone's ass lately?  Shit!

My friend, Misery, has been stomping around, slamming doors, sniping and snarking and just acting, in general, like a rabid Cuntie Monster.

Other friend, Mo, just won't get over himself.  Bad childhood.  Bad adulthood.  Woe is me.  No one cares.  Can you hear the worms sizzlin' in the skillet?  It's not that no one cares, it's that everyone is sick to fuck of hearing about it.  I cringe when he pops up on line because I would rather walk on my own lipses than have to listen to the latest round of "My Life Sucks and I'm a Loser."

Everyone lately has a multi-stingered bee up their cooter - and they're taking it out on me!!!  Assholes!


I have an idea.  Why don't all of you get together and just wallow in it like pigs in shit.  You can have a convention like they do in Vegas with the boobie girls - with a big ol' inflatable pool of poo.  Lament.  Whine.  Mope.  Cry.  Just fester in it all together in a big party of suck.

I want no part of it.  It's snowing and they put the blinkie light decoration things up on the lightpoles.  It's the holiday season, DAMN IT!!!  I'm tryin' to be fuckin' chipper here!!!  I don't want to hear your dribbling cooze.

Shoo!  Shoo!

Out damned twat!!!  OUT!